Mavin Boss Don Jazzy seems to be doing well after his split with D’banj, his ex Mohit business partner.
According to the latest report by Forbes magazine and Channel O music station, Akon is the richest African artist in 2013 followed by Nigerian music producer Don Jazzy.
Check out the rest of the list below.
Top 10 Richest African Artists In 2013
(1) Akon – the founder of Konvict Music, He’s Senegalese- American
(2) Don Jazzy – He is the best African and Nigerian music producer. DJ is the founder of Mavin records and an ambassador to Loyal Milk, MTN and Samsung.
He has produced songs for Kanye West, D’banj, Beyonce and many others
(3)P-Square ranked best African music group. Featured on Forbes Magazine for Africa twice, sold out concert, presidential guest in at least 5 African countries, they fly a private jet.
(6) 2face Idibia
(7) Anselmo Ralph aka Angola Prince
(8) Sarkodie – Ghanian rapper
(9) Ice Prince – BET Award winning artist
(10) Banky W – Co-founder of Empire Music Records, EME.
Don Jazzy is doing very well to have followed Akon in this latest ranking.
Congrats to all of them